Challenge Walk 101 Conference Call Series – A Must for NEW Walkers & Fun for All Walkers!
We want to ensure that our first time walkers are as educated and informed as possible on all things Challenge Walk MS: Charleston Challenge 2013! So last year we implemented a conference call series to assist us with that mission. Walkers can call in from the comfort of their own home and listen to our awesome presenters and voice any questions or concerns. It is also a great forum to share fundraising ideas!
If you are a new walker, please plan on listening in. If you have walked before, these calls will be a great refresher. The conference call series will provide you will the tools you need for success with training, fundraising and how to plan for the event itself.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Tuesday, January 15, 7:00 – 8:00pm – “Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk”
Presenters: Marissa Carter and Beth Paramore
“Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk” call will:
- Discuss how the MS Society will support your training goals
- Give you some training tips and resources from an expert
- Talk about the gear you need for training success
- Provide you with the motivation to begin your training and to keep going when life gets in the way
- Discuss potential physical concerns and how you can prevent them.
Tuesday, February 19, 7:00 – 8:00pm – “Getting Out Your Pre-Walk Jitters”
Presenters: Lauren Gilbertson and Shannon Hinson
“Getting Out Your Pre-Walk Jitters” call will:
- Include final reminders and will be opened up to any final questions